Multi-layer sintered wire mesh is a new type of filter material with high mechanical strength and overall rigid structure, which is made by multi-layer metal braided wire mesh through special lamination and vacuum sintering processes. The meshes of each layer of wire mesh are interlaced to form a uniform and ideal filter structure, which not only overcomes the shortcomings of low strength, poor rigidity, and unstable mesh shape of ordinary wire mesh, but also can The permeability and strength characteristics are reasonably matched and designed so that it has excellent filtration accuracy, filtration resistance, mechanical strength, wear resistance, heat resistance and processability, and its comprehensive performance is better than sintered metal powder, ceramics, and fibers , Filter cloth, filter paper and other types of filter materials.
At present, the multi-layer sintered metal mesh series products developed and produced by our company have been used in filtration and purification, gas-solid, liquid-solid and gas-liquid separation, divergent cooling, gas distribution, air floatation transmission, fluidized bed, gas sample collection And shock absorption, noise reduction, flame retardant, etc., are widely used in aviation, aerospace, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, machinery, pharmaceutical, food, synthetic fiber, film, environmental protection and other industrial fields.
The main purpose:
1. Used as a dispersion cooling material in high temperature environment;
2. Used for gas distribution, liquid bed orifice plate material;
3. For high-precision, high-reliability and high-temperature filter materials;
4. Used for high-pressure backwash oil filter.
1) The standard materials are SUS304 (AISI304), SUS316 (AISI316), SUS316L (AISI316L), and special alloys such as Hastelloy, Monel, Inconel, etc. can also be customized for customers
2) Standard size: standard size is 500 × 1000㎜, 600 × 1200㎜, 1000 × 1000mm, 1200 × 1200mm.
3) The filtration accuracy is: 1-100um;
4) Special specifications can be supplied according to the requirements of the buyer.