The stainless steel sintered filter element is mainly made of stainless steel fiber sintered felt and stainless steel woven mesh through a wave-reducing process. Because of the outstanding characteristics of the stainless steel sintered filter element, it is also widely used.
Stainless steel sintered filter characteristics:
1. Stable shape, air permeability and stable separation effect.
2. Excellent mechanical strength.
3. Products of various shapes and accuracy can be customized according to user requirements, and various interfaces can also be provided by welding.
4. Good filtration performance.
5. Good corrosion resistance, heat resistance, pressure resistance and abrasion resistance.
6. The pores have even and accurate filtering accuracy.
7. Large flow per unit area.
8, suitable for low temperature, high temperature environment; can be reused after cleaning without replacement.
In view of the outstanding characteristics of stainless steel filter elements, stainless steel sintered filter elements are widely used in the following industries:
1. Filtration and purification of various polymer melts in the chemical fiber and film industries.
2. Filtration of various high-temperature and corrosive liquids in the petroleum and chemical neighborhoods.
3. Precise filtering of various hydraulic oils and lubricants of mechanical equipment.
4. Clarification and filtration of various liquids in the pharmaceutical, biological, and beverage industries.